Driver Identifier is delighted to announce its latest set of releases 4.2.7, providing major updates to Driver Identifier scan engine such as offline scanning.Read More
By default, after you clicking on “Scan” button, DriverIdentifier will scan and it will open your default browsers ( Internet Explorer or Firefox or Chrome..) to open the scan result. In some cases , this does not happen , it might open Notepad , or Microsoft Word … which you just see some text.
Here are the steps to fix it.
1. Click on your Start button
2. Enter %temp%\driveridentifier\ and click OK
3. You will see a file driver.html , right click on it , select Open With , then select Choose Program
4. Select your default Browsers
This version will fix the problem with 64bits system. it will show the correct drivers for 64bits OS version.
Yes, you can. Please follow the steps below:
1. Download driveridentifier setup file to a USB drive
2. Bring the USB to the computer without internet and run the setup
3. Run Driverscan
4. It will open Internet explorer, When it could not connect to the network, it will ask you to click on menu “File ” => Save as , save it to a USB drive
5. bring the USB back to the computer with internet , double click on the file you just save.
6. It will bring you to the driver scan result page which you can download driver.
We are happy to release v 4.2.3 , this version fix the error runtime-error 5Read More
We just released a new version 4.2.2 , this release will fix the error runtime-error 6. Check this out. http://www.driveridentifier.com/files/driveridentifier_setup.exeRead More
We are pleased to announce that the new version 4.2 is ready for public use.Read More
You can download Driver Identifier Portable version directly from this url http://www.driveridentifier.com/files/driveridentifier_portable.exeRead More
Today we released version 4.1 which:
- fix runtime errors in case WMI is not available
- add portable version