More than 2000 drivers have been added this month. This doesn’t include the updated one. So now DriverIdentifier gives you more choices.Read More
We recently received some comments saying that why our program is not updated for almost a year. We are actually updating our database everyday, some of you might notice that there are some drivers you can’t not find today, but after several days you will see it in our database. Our team is working very hard to add drivers to our database. We are now a few sites having the very large driver database.
We hope you find it helpful.
The DriverIdentifier Team.
We have received a number of requests asking whether you can search the driver by using hardware id. We have passed this to our development team, now they have released a new feature allowing you searching the specific drivers by using hardware id.
Due to the size of driver database, we now open this feature to premium users only.
To use it, you need to login to your account page and click on “Searching Drivers”Read More
We just found a bug with windows 8 scan result. It’s now fixed. You can now use our software in windows 8 to find your drivers.Read More
Driver Identifier is delighted to announce its latest set of releases 4.2.7, providing major updates to Driver Identifier scan engine such as offline scanning.Read More
By default, after you clicking on “Scan” button, DriverIdentifier will scan and it will open your default browsers ( Internet Explorer or Firefox or Chrome..) to open the scan result. In some cases , this does not happen , it might open Notepad , or Microsoft Word … which you just see some text.
Here are the steps to fix it.
1. Click on your Start button
2. Enter %temp%\driveridentifier\ and click OK
3. You will see a file driver.html , right click on it , select Open With , then select Choose Program
4. Select your default Browsers
This version will fix the problem with 64bits system. it will show the correct drivers for 64bits OS version.
Yes, you can. Please follow the steps below:
1. Download driveridentifier setup file to a USB drive
2. Bring the USB to the computer without internet and run the setup
3. Run Driverscan
4. It will open Internet explorer, When it could not connect to the network, it will ask you to click on menu “File ” => Save as , save it to a USB drive
5. bring the USB back to the computer with internet , double click on the file you just save.
6. It will bring you to the driver scan result page which you can download driver.
We are happy to release v 4.2.3 , this version fix the error runtime-error 5Read More
We just released a new version 4.2.2 , this release will fix the error runtime-error 6. Check this out. http://www.driveridentifier.com/files/driveridentifier_setup.exeRead More